Get up to 60% off the cost of your stay at Buffalo Ridge Safari Lodge
by purchasing a Buffalo Ridge ‘Nare Bush’ Package.
Buffalo Ridge Safari Lodge is situated on the Tweedepoort Ridge overlooking the plains and inselbergs of the western section of Madikwe Game Reserve. The lodge has 8 suites, each with their own viewing deck, decorated in natural hews of colour and texture, offering a very private and luxurious experience. The thatched suites, with sliding doors from each room and shower allow the guest to experience a oneness with the bushveld.
The main lodge is spectacularly located on two tiers of the ridge, accessed via a wooden bridge that crosses a ravine surrounded by rock figs. Each of the living areas has its own character, mood and style providing guests with a choice of breathtaking views and tranquil spaces. Whether you are relaxing in the lounge, the lower or upper deck areas or at the pool, you will find a space that suits your mood.
Buffalo Ridge Safari Lodge is selling 20 x 48 Bed-night Packages for R48 000.00 each.
Each of the 20 packages are selling at a value of R48 000.00 (Forty Eight Thousand Rands) for 48 bedights, meaning you purchasing each bed-night for R1000 per bed-night (excluding the Bed Levy). The Bed Levy is a ‘consumption fee’ and is an additional amount to be paid at time of use. This enables you to purchase the package at a once off rate whilst the Bed Levy or Consumption Fee increases over time at an amount comparable to the South Africa inflation rate.
The rate of the ‘Bed Levy’ is currently R920.00 per bed-night as is valid until 30 June 2016. Thereafter the Bed Levy will fluctuate from season to season at current rate but in line with South Africa inflation.
Period of validity – each package expires once the last bed-night has been consumed.
1. The value of each package of 48 bed-nights is R48 000.00 (Forty Eighty Thousand Rands).
2. When booking a further ‘Bed Levy’ will be charged as follows:
- R920.00 per bed-night – Rate is valid from 1 July 2015 – 30 June 2016.
- R990.00 per bed-night – Rate valid from 1 July 2016 – 30 June 2017.
3. The Bed Levy will increase in relation to the South African inflation rate and will not exceed 2,5% above the official Government inflation rate.
4. Period of validity: Bed-nights are valid until they are fully utilized;
5. All Bookings and Reservations are to be made via Buffalo Ridge Central Reservations and are subject to Standard Terms and Conditions:
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- Full payment of the Bed Levy is due 30 days prior to guests arrival, unless the booking is made within 30 days, in which case full payment will be required to confirm the reservation.
- Lodge Cancellation policy applies to the Bed Levy only.
- Bookings cancelled between;
30 and 15 days prior to arrival: 50% of the Bed Levy will be due.
14 and 7 days prior to arrival: 75% of the Bed Levy will be due.
7 and 0 days prior to arrival: 90% of the Bed Levy will be due.
6. Rate includes: Accommodation, all meals, laundry, game drives.
7. Rates exclude: Items of a personal nature, bar account, transfers (road and air) Park Entry Fees and Tourism Levy.
Buffalo Ridge Safari Lodge Company Information
1. The Registered Company for Buffalo Ridge Safari Lodge is Tortilis Africa Leisure (Pty) Ltd. a South African registered company: Company Registration: 2007/006703/07, VAT Number: 4030241980.
2. Buffalo Ridge Safari Lodge has a South African Bank Account: Nedbank, Branch: Claremont (Cavendish Square), Branch Code: 104609, Account Number: 1008936030
3. The management company for Buffalo Ridge Safari Lodge is The Nature Workshop (Pty) Ltd. A South African registered company. Company Registration: 1998/003005/07
For further information regarding the Buffalo Ridge ‘Nare Packages’ please contact Chris Rightford or Rhona Katiah of The Nature Workshop: